TCG Scaffolding believes that Health and Safety is paramount
TCG Scaffolding runs a progressive health and safety program for all its employees.
As a company we view this as an integral part of our business structure to protect our employee`s from accident and harm. TCG Scaffolding constantly keeps themselves up to date with the latest HSE regulations and ensuring that we are compliant.
TCG Scaffolding has full public and employer’s liability insurance with all scaffolder’s fully trained CISRS card holders.
TCG Scaffolding ensures that we implement:
- Safe working conditions
- All scaffolds are fit for purpose and exactly as per our clients requirements
- Provide training and instruction to allow employees to perform their work safely
- Maintain a progressive Health and Safety Policy
TCG Scaffolding involves all employees into a Health and Safety reliant environment via:
- TCG Scaffolding follows TG20:13 User Guide on Scaffolding
- We also follow SG4:15 – Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations
- SG6:10 Manual Handling in the Scaffolding Industry is also closely followed.
- Meeting our statutory duties
- Reporting incidents and near misses
- Following the Health and Safety procedures and safe systems of working
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements are implemented on all jobs. All jobs are analysed and assessed carefully by TCG’s Health and Safety Department for maximum compliance and competency.
- The Risk Assessments and Method Statements are then reviewed and read by all operatives when attending site.
- Tool-box talks are completed regularly to ensure operatives are kept up-to date with HSE
- Employees wear PPE at all times including, hard hat, safety footwear, hi-vis, safety gloves and harness.
- TCG Scaffolding believes in the end that everyone is their own Health and Safety officer and should work as such.